aka The Inspirational Mentor
International Speaker, TV Presenter & Mentor
EMMA-JANE is an Entrepreneur running a series of lifestyle businesses. She was the face for The Wellbeing Show for That’s TV and now presents her own You Tube channel, The Emma-Jane Taylor Show, being launched in 2018.
She is the Founder & Managing Director of:
- StageWorksPerforming Arts School (www.stageworks.org.uk),
- NutritiousWorks Ltd (www.nutritiousworks.com)
- OceanWorks Retreats (www.oceanworksretreats.com).
- SHEnetWORKS UK, a networking group for women. SHEnetWORKS is for women to share business ideas, gather personal strength and listen to women speak about their passions in life and business.
She is also the London Chair for GYB UK, a professional board for women in business.
Emma-Jane loves networking and supporting women in business and in life. She is a regular blogger and regularly writes articles for social media as well as media connections and publications.
Emma-Jane’s personal story of struggle and hardship being covered in her book entitled‘Don’t Hold Back’, has given her the positive tools and focus she needed to fight back; to create a power house of strength; compassion and dedication to living.Her book is available on Amazon.
She is an extremely passionate mentor with over 25+ years’ experience. She focuses all of her clients with the appropriate professional and personal tools. Her dedication ensures her clients receive bespoke plans, the correct focus and that they have an understanding of the phenomenal benefits of the mind. She is exceedingly inspiring and motivating to all who work with her. Using her own powerful journey, she brings positivity to her work and allows her clients the much needed mental and emotional freedom to live life the way they need to both personally and professionally.
With a laser like focus she can shape your world with what is truly important in life. In short, Emma-Jane helps you reach your full potential whilst keeping you grounded with valued beliefs. Her client list is hugely extensive, ‘I can work with anyone, who wants to improve their life, your background doesn’t matter.If you want to change then I am ready to guide you and open doors’.
- BBC Three Eye to Eye programme 2018 - sharing real stories with strangers just from eye contact.
- Finalist for the Woman in Business Award, recognised by Sue Ryder South, 2018.
- Finalist for ‘The Most Influential Woman’ of the year Award, recognised by Venus Womens Award, 2018
- Recognised as a Woman in Business on the front cover of The Venus Business Magazine and co-hosted their annual awards at The Madejski Stadium 2017.
- Brand Ambassador, Networker, Las Vegas, United States (2017) Product:Bio-Extracts (QVC)
- Mentor and Presenter at Spanish Retreat, 2017
- Presenter for Dr Darren McKeown (BBC) new product launch in Edinburgh,Scotland 2016.
- Won Best Fitness Instructor in the 'Muddy Awards' in Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire 2015
Charity work: Emma-Jane supports Piaroo’s Wish, a homeless charity based in Reading,Helen & Douglas House, Cancer Research, and many local charities.
Loves being with her daughter and with her family & friends, running, walking with her dog Charlie, swimming, being outdoors, networking and generally enjoying life. She is very sporty and loves to have fun and adventures. She enjoys laughing (&thinks we should all laugh more) and travels when & where she can. She indulges every day with the same enthusiasm and zest for life.
Nothing is beyond limits with E-J.